Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lucky Number

This is great, I love talking or writing about these kinda things... that's why I'm gonna get into the blogathon... but just in this occasion.

I don't think I have any lucky number actually, but I consider that number three and thirdteen are like the best ones, they rule! specially number THREE haha for me it sounds like perfection, magical things and a ton of weird stuff that I'm the only one capable to understand.

If I had to choose one number as my favorite one, I would definitely say 3, maybe because every time I go to some specific place I have two more friends by my side and I just cannot get away from them, when I was young I used to live with my mum and sister and we were three, I love the American series CHARMED and it was about three sisters, so YEAAAH I have been my whole life sorrounded by number threes!

I also think that when you have friends it's pretty cool to be in groups of three because there always have to be the bad guy the good one and the balancer LOL.

See ya around!

4 comments:

::Lala:: said...

Number 2 is better! and you know that loser!
jajajaja
<3

Anonymous said...

wooo!!! number three again, it's the trend!

Creacion Enferma said...

That Marta has an acid tongue!

InGrId said...

adito three is a nice number hahha in my case I prefer number 8 and every number that had this number for example 28, 18, etc why? because I was born on 08/28/1988 so I think that could be a signal or something I dont know ,..