Friday, June 19, 2009

Language V writing experience.

Today I am going to write something that I consider I should have written about a long time ago. It is about how important it is for me to have a blog to express everything I want to say, without worrying whether it should be written in a formal way or not because I think it is an instance of self-expression.

First of all, I feel super glad for having experienced this situation and for having shared it with my classmates as well. I believe that this was an excellent instance for learning, practicing and helping other students too. I consider that this is exactly what I wanted it to be, because I felt like I was going through a stage of non-developing regarding my writing skills or maybe I was kind of forgetting how fun and important writing is!

Secondly, I must confess that a long time ago, especially when I suffered existential crisis, I used to create a blog account almost every month just to express how bad I felt in that moment. Therefore I thought that blogs where just for those kinds of situations and I never thought that it could be something interesting or meaningful I mean in an entertaining way.

Thirdly, I strongly believe that making and working with blogs as classroom activities at schools or Universities is a pretty good way to catch students’ attention and to motive them, because nowadays we are transforming into a technological culture and the more you use technology the more you are going to be able to manage more interesting and different ways to catch the eye of the pupils.

No comments: