Friday, May 29, 2009

Yeah sure...

Hallo guys, how are you'll? well actually I don't care.

Today I'm gonna do a kind of review of victory city which is a web page that shows some ideas of a surrealistic city, the always-thought-of city of your dreams.

When I first got into the web page, I realized that there were so many things that are way too untrue or idealistic for human being to think of or try to do.

I think that we, as human beings have been taught to be this way, maybe not consiously but we destroy everything we should take care about and care about stupid things such as, computers, cellphones, money, among others.

So considering the fact that we are such fools, I don't really think that this could ever happen, unless something very big happend here on earth that we could not avoid and make us more concious about this planet. To sum up, yes the idea of the person who wrote it, was very brilliant, but I'm kinda really sure this is not gonna happen... ever.

Anyway, If you can try to visit this webpage, at least you'll be happy to think about a perfect place...

7 comments:

::Lala:: said...

You don't care
xDDDD
You can not write that! mean boy!
Hugs!
=)

Anonymous said...

brilliant?? nah, when I saw it I felt like louis vauxcelles seeing the fauvism art... bcs I don't think this thing is brilliant, it would be better for the creator to write a book about his bizarre things.

Nicki said...

hahha
you're just like any human being; worry about computers, cellphones, clothes, etc.
Anyway, How do you think is going to be Santiago in 2050?

FiF! said...

I think that perfection don't make people happy.
Maybe living in that place we would behave as robots and as humans being. We are not perfect and it would be very strange to live in a place like that.
Don't you think so ???

Take care!

[SuperAddo] said...

"Nicki said...
hahha
you're just like any human being; worry about computers, cellphones, clothes, etc.
Anyway, How do you think is going to be Santiago in 2050?

May 31, 2009 9:00 AM"


Mmmh Ok? I know I'm just like any other human being WORRIED (not worry) about stupid senseless things, and that's exactly what I wrote on my blog you asshole... Next time you want to make me look like and idiot try to read what I wrote first because you're the only one who looks like and effing mentally retard idiot now...

Te ami chai

Creacion Enferma said...

Very droll. Almost punk rock.

Nicki said...

Stupid beast, I know you wrote it I just wanted to emphasize it :D
and is AN IDIOT, not and idiot

IDIOT ¬¬
luv ya :*