Sunday, May 10, 2009

Currently listening to...


Hi everyone! 

I'm just passing by to tell you guys about a song that has got me crazy! It's called If U seek Amy by Britney Spears,  who's one of my favorite singers of all times. I particularly like this song better from the rest of the songs I'm currently listening to, because It's such a catchy song! Besides the title of the song has a hidden message "If U seek Amy: If U see kA my" got it? If not, say it out loud fastly and U will LOL. 

I recommend you to listen to it, I'm telling you, It's a masterpiece.

Here is the link for you to listen to it and watch the video. BTW the video for the song is really cool, it matches perfectly with the concept of the song, and it's controversial as well , seriously.

7 comments:

Morgana said...

another song I haven't listen to, but I'll do it right now. tomorrow I'll tell you if I liked it.
lov yu honey, and i had the best time talking to you on friday.
lookin' forward to see you...kisses!

FiF! said...

I really like that song...
it makes me up!

::Lala:: said...

I Do know that Klau loves that song too xD I don't even know it! =/
Luv Ya!
=*

Unknown said...

hahahaha... if you see Me!.... xD
yah, yah! so ego from me!...
xD

I haven't listened to this song ever...
8)
love ya!

Alely said...

I haven`t listen this song
but
if you usually do
it means it is great

Unknown said...

I finally listened to this song... and watch (or see?) the video... aaand!... I didn' like it!... xD

love ya!

Creacion Enferma said...

Long time no blog!